Are you looking to become a Slip-N-Grip® distributor? It takes just three main steps: connect with us, fill out a credit application, and start selling.
Before taking that first step, you might want to know why Slip-N-Grip® could be the right product for you and your customers.
Did you know that Slip-N-Grip® is the only Automotive Aftermarket brand of interior seat protection approved by all major North American Automotive OEMs? The Slip-N-Grip® brand means you have experience, quality, consistency, performance, and customer service on your side. Our specially engineered products have met rigorous standards and specifications for over 40 years. Plus, we make our customers our number one priority.
Once you become a distributor, we provide support from our sales and marketing teams to make selling Genuine Slip-N-Grip® products easy!
As a distributor, you’ll have access to:
- Assigned sales, customer service, and accounts receivable representatives
- Easy to navigate distributor portal with all essential materials in one place
- Sell sheets and catalogs
- Videos to view and feature on your website
- Slip-N-Grip® Authorized Dealer logo file and decals
- Image files for your website and brochures
- Personalized “Why Slip-N-Grip®?” Flyer
- Email notices with new product launches, seller tools, inventory specials, and other announcements
- Shipping in bulk to a distribution center with low pre-paid terms
- Blind drop-shipments direct to your customer
- Centrally located shipping from our Tennessee plant for most items
- On-site training
- Technical assistance for printers
- Discount on invoices paid within 15 days
- Experience with international distribution
If all of this sounds like we’ll be a good fit together, contact us today by reaching out to a sales associate for more details and a credit application. Call us at 855-999-4764 or reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Check out the Slip-N-Grip® line of products for all your vehicle protection and service product needs. For more automotive-related news and content, stay up to date with our blogs and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter.